OPERATIONS | PROJECT/ACCOUNT MANAGER
Our client, Data-Tel Communications, Inc., is seeking an individual who will take a project from open to close seamlessly. Being resourceful, having strong organizational and relationship building skills, will be the foundation for success in this role. Responsibilities include (not limited to) full project/account management support that ranges from business development to project administration, client advocacy and trouble ticket management. Quality control oversight throughout project lifecycle. Ability to multi-task in order to successfully manage an average of 5-10 simultaneously.
- Maintenance of comprehensive project documentation.
- Strong planning, organization & negotiation skills.
- Must work well with others; proactively with internal colleagues as well as third-party vendors.
- Must possess a strong aptitude for new technologies and understand complex issues.
- Critical thinker | Influential | Conflict Management | Teamwork oriented | Decision Making
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Excellent communications skills – both verbal and written
- Hands-on knowledge of MS Office
Etc. Salary will be commensurate with relevant experience.
This is a full-time role with a generous employee benefits package.